This page describes the overall conditions and fees for the partnership program.
Use of materials
The Woohoo Partner Program gives you a LOT of freedom to use the materials provided:
- You can use all the materials included freely in your own work. You can use them as is or you can adapt the design and the content to your clients, your facilitation style and your personality. In fact, we encourage you to experiment and modify it and then tell us what worked better.
- You can use all of it or parts of it as you deem best. You can run trainings that are word-for-word identical to how we do them or you can change it completely and just use our materials as inspiration.
- You can use the materials as part of any kind of training. We do keynotes and workshops, but you’re free to use them in whatever kind of work you do.
- There are no geographical limitations on where you can provide services. Go anywhere in the world you can find clients.
However, there are some limitations on what you can do:
- You can not sell the materials to others – only services based on the materials.
- You can not share the materials with other people than your clients.
Terms and fees
- The partnership agreement runs for a year and must then be renewed by both parties.
- The fee is $2,000 USD for the first year, starting from when you join and $1,000 to renew for an additional year.
- The program covers up to 5 people inside your organization who may use the materials. If you have more than 5 people who will be delivering services based on the materials, talk to us and we’ll figure something out.
- You decide pricing for your services yourself and there are NO fees or royalties you have to pay us every time you use the materials. You pay once a year and can then use the materials as much as you want.
- We offer a full unconditional money back guarantee for the entire agreement period. If you’re not completely happy with the program you can end your participation and get all your money back at any time. How’s that for flexibility 🙂
- If you ever decide to leave the program, you have to stop using our materials and concepts. Anything you create yourself is still yours to use.
We will support your work in these ways.
- We will constantly update the materials based on the feedback we get from clients and partners.
- We will share our best tips on how to get clients and how to promote this internally inside an organization.
- We hold regular online events to answer questions and share best practices.
- We will feature all partners on our website and promote them through our social media channels, blogs, videos, etc.
- You can advertise your status as a Woohoo Partner on your website, social media accounts, etc.
If you can arrange a local conference where at least 200 people show up, one of us will be happy to speak at that event free of charge. You just need to cover air fare (business class) and hotel.
We require some things from you in return.
- You must be passionate about the concept of happiness at work. Of course we want you to be incredibly successful in this, but if it’s only about the money, this program is not for you.
- You must be good at what you do. You must be able to deliver your services in a way that the audience likes and that has a positive impact.
- You must share your best ideas and experiences with us and other partners, so we can all learn together what works best and improve our skills.
- You must be a nice person. Sorry, no jerks in this program 🙂
If you are interested, you can apply to become a Woohoo Partner here.
[button size=”medium” src=”https://woohooinc.com/partners/apply/”]Apply to become a partner[/button]