A great big THANK YOU to all 200 participants at our 2019 International Conference on Happiness at Work. You all helped make the event happy, inspiring and energetic. In short, you were AWESOME 🙂
On this page you can find all materials from the day including slides and pictures.
Wanted: Your opinion
Got 3 minutes? You can help us out by filling out this form and telling us what you thought of the event. There are only a few questions and your feedback is very valuable to us. Thanks in advance 🙂
Here are all the slides from the speakers on May 23:
- Alexander Kjerulf: Welcome
- Rich Sheridan: How to Create a Workplace Full of Joy
- Monika Hilm: Want happy customers? Put your employees first!
- Jochen Menges: How Busy Organizations Can Fight Burnout and Foster Lasting Happiness
- Pia Baagø Skat-Rørdam: How We Made DHL Express Denmark’s Happiest Workplace
- Marianne Gylling Pedersen: Work / Life Balance at AbbVie
- Miranda van Wonterghem: Three Lessons in Happy Leadership From Dancing
- Arthur Woods: How Purpose Makes Us Happy At Work
- Morten Theil: How to Recruit Passionate People
- Mads Nygaard: Make Your Workplace a Good Neighbor (No slides)
- Alexander Kjerulf: The Power of Positive Feedback at Work
And from the workshops on May 24:
- Rich Sheridan: Building Joyful and Effective Teams
- Arlette Bentzen: Happiness in Practice – Steal the Best Ideas From the Happiest Workplaces
– extra material printout: take a smile / compliment
- Sarah Metcalfe: Creating Great Service and Happy Frontline Staff
- Alexander Kjerulf: How to Measure Happiness At Work (and how NOT to)
& Maja Neducic: HeartCount
- Arthur Woods: Create Meaning in Your Workplace
- Michal Srajer: Happiness at work in a digital world
- Alexander Kjerulf: Praise and recognition in practice
- Maartje Wolff & Fennande van der Meulen: How to write and design a team manifesto
Want to know more about measuring happiness at work? Read all about it at heartcount.com 🙂
OFFER: All conference participants can use it for 6 months at a 20% discount. If you want to discover a much better way to measure happiness at work reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Here’s the video of Miranda van Wonterghem’s awesome talk. Watch it and discover the 3 most important things bosses should learn from swing dancers.
More Happiness at Work Events
Get our newsletter
Over 6,700 people already get our free newsletters with tips, links and videos about happiness at work. Subscribe here so you can stay up to date with the latest on workplace happiness.
Photos from the event
Here you’ll find some of our favorite photos from the conference. All pictures are also available from flickr Album by Symbiotisk and from dropbox. A great big thank you to our awesome photographers Gareth Garvey and David Tolnem