Our workshops are for departments, teams, project groups or divisions of up to 100 people. If you have a team day, away day or similar coming up, this is a great experience that every participant will find valuable.
Of course the workshop is serious and relevant but it’s also fun and entertaining. We make sure to keep the group’s energy up the whole day.
The workshop contains presentation and team work in smaller groups. There are plenty of exercises where participants work based on their own circumstances and come up with ideas and plans for creating a better workplace together. That way the message is anchored in the group and participants leave ready to act on it right away.
The workshop gives participants everything they need to start creating a happier and more productive workplace, including:
- Knowledge about happiness at work based on the latest research.
- Specific tools they can start using right away. We try several of those tools as part of the workshop.
- The energy and will to actually make a change.
- A great, positive shared experience.
We plan the exact agenda together with you based on the specific needs and interests of the group. Here are some of the most-requested elements.
- Introduction to happiness at work – A presentation that introduces the basic concepts the group needs to know.
- Problem-matrix – A process to discuss, prioritize and address the problems and frustrations the team is facing in a constructive way.
- Poncho – An excellent exercise in praise and recognition.
- Busyness – How to stay happy when there’s too much work.
- Changes – How to stay happy at work when the organization faces large-scale changes.
- Plan for happiness – The group plans how specifically to act to create more happiness.
MORE THAN JUST A WORKSHOP
You get more than just a workshop. We help you get the most value out of it before and after the event.
Before the workshop
- As soon as you make the booking we will send you a confirmation so we have all the practical details and pricing confirmed.
- We will arrange a telephone conference where we can learn more about the audience, the current situation of the workplace and what participants should ideally take away.
- We can also measure the participants’ happiness at work with an online survey. The survey only takes 2 minutes to complete and is 100% anonymous and confidential. It gives us an insight into the strengths and challenges of the group and helps us further tailor the content. We will show the results as part of the workshop.
After the workshop
- The day after the workshop we will send you all materials, including slides, videos and a selection of relevant links/articles. All of this can be shared freely with participants to help them get more value out of the workshop.
- A week after the event we will arrange a telephone conference where we will give suggestions to how your workplace can act to follow up on the workshop.
- 2-3 months after the event we can measure participants’ happiness at work again using the same survey to see how much it has gone up.
All of this is included in the price of the workshop.
In-person or online
This session can only be delivered in-person. It requires a lot of interaction and practical exercises that just don’t work as well online.
Group size: Up to 100 people.
Duration: Half day (up to 4 hours) or full day (up to 8 hours).
CLIENT FEEDBACK ON THE WORKSHOP
“You exceeded all my expectations. I can’t point to a single thing that could have gone better.”
– Marianne Drolsum, COOP
“The group quickly started thinking positively and reflected on themselves and their situation. I’ve heard a ton of positive feedback after the event.”
– Per Stiig Nielsen, IBM