Graduates from 15 countries at the 5th. CHO Academy, June 2017 in Copenhagen
The Chief Happiness Officer Academy is our most in-depth 3-day training where we share everything we know about creating happier workplaces. See a general agenda here.
Since the start of 2020, we decided to move the Academy 100% online. The same content, same energy, but different locations. And different teachers, since 2020 a group of 6 enthusiastic Certified Woohoo Partners took over the Academy (and the network). The teachers are experienced and certified trainers.
The training is for:
- External consultants who want to build a business delivering happiness trainings to clients
- HR staff, managers and internal facilitators who want to get the knowledge and tools to make their organization happier
Previous participants said:
The Chief Happiness Officer Academy was, without a doubt, the best training I have ever experienced (and I’ve participated in many trainings). It was very well organized, and provided the latest research, practical strategies and opportunities to engage in many meaningful experiential activities.
– Danielle Forth, Canada
After the course I came back to my organisation full of ideas, plans and time lines on how, who and when this was going to happen.
I have attended many motivational and leadership courses over the past 20 years and never came out with so much clarity as after this course. It was interesting with so many nationalities, experiences and angles to the same topic.
The value vs time spend for me was immense as my entire organisation of over 100 people will benefit directly.
– Monika Hilm, Czech Republic
Thank you for such an inspiring and energising academy. LOVED every moment of it.
– Dr Jenny Brockis, Australia
About the online Academy:
I valued a lot the positive energy of the teachers, the real cases and practice, the numerous examples and the ways to connect and interract (breakout, ice breakers, chat, padlets, …). … Overall super, big THANK YOU to all of you ! Well done
– participant June 2020
“There is really nothing I would change and I almost NEVER don’t have a suggestion. I thought it ran like clockwork. I loved the case studies and the interviews with Henry and Cathy. I wasn’t sure that such a big group would work but it really did
– participant June 2020
I thought the course was incredibly thorough, I really appreciated the depth of the content, the amount of content, and it was a really great way to absorb all the information over 6 weeks… I feel lucky that it was online because how would I ever take ALL that information in a few days?! The trainers were wonderful, I appreciated all the effort and openness to share their knowledge. … Thank you all for the amazing work, I felt really supported and truly learned a lot!
– participant Oct 2020
What you will get
The content of the training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier:
- The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neurology, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
- Presenting happiness. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you tips and tricks on how to present on happiness at work.
- How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organization or to potential clients.
- Pitfalls and traps. What can go wrong? What must you avoid? How and why do happiness interventions fail?
- Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
Graduates at the Academy in NYC, February 2018
USD 2,000 per person. This includes breakfast and lunch every day of the training + 3 dinners. Travel and accommodation is not included.
For the Online Training this includes ‘bring-your-own-coffee’ and access to an online platform with video’s, interviews and assignements.
We know plans can change. Please note our cancellation policy:
Cancellation up to 2 months before the Academy: 100% refund
Cancellation up to 1 month before the Academy: 50% refund
Cancellations received after that date are non-refundable, but the ticket can be transferred to another person.
Each Academy is limited to 25 participants to make sure that everyone’s questions can be addressed and so that we can adapt the content to your needs and interests.
For the next Academy in March 2021, you can register here.
Sign up here to be notified about upcoming Academies: