December 8-11 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark
Graduates from 16 countries at the 9th. CHO Academy, June 2019 in Copenhagen
The Chief Happiness Officer Academy is our most in-depth 3-day training where we share everything we know about creating happier workplaces. See the full agenda for the CHO Academy in Copenhagen here.
- External consultants who want to build a business delivering happiness trainings to clients
- HR staff, managers and internal facilitators who want to get the knowledge and tools to make their organization happier
Previous participants said
The Chief Happiness Officer Academy was, without a doubt, the best training I have ever experienced (and I’ve participated in many trainings). It was very well organized, and provided the latest research, practical strategies and opportunities to engage in many meaningful experiential activities.
– Danielle Forth, Canada
After the course I came back to my organisation full of ideas, plans and time lines on how, who and when this was going to happen.
I have attended many motivational and leadership courses over the past 20 years and never came out with so much clarity as after this course. It was interesting with so many nationalities, experiences and angles to the same topic.
The value vs time spend for me was immense as my entire organisation of over 100 people will benefit directly.
– Monika Hilm, Czech Republic
Thank you for such an inspiring and energising academy. LOVED every moment of it.
– Dr Jenny Brockis, Australia
About this Academy
This is our 11th Chief Happiness Officer Academy and the 7th Academy in Copenhagen. In November this year the Academy in Copenhagen was sold out two months before the Academy.
What you will get
The content of the training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier:
- The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neurology, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- Practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
- Presenting happiness. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you tips and tricks on how to present on happiness at work.
- How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organization or to potential clients.
- Pitfalls and traps. What can go wrong? What must you avoid? How and why do happiness interventions fail?
- Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
Graduates at the Academy in San Diego, February 2019
The Academy is taught by Alexander Kjerulf. Alex is the founder of Woohoo inc and one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work and has presented on happiness at work in almost 50 countries. Alex is the author of 5 books including the international bestseller Happy Hour is 9 to 5: How to Love Your Job, Love Your Life and Kick Butt at Work. His latest book is Leading With Happiness: How the Best Leaders Put Happiness First to Create Phenomenal Business Results and a Better World.
USD 2,000 per person. This includes breakfast and lunch every day of the training + 3 dinners. The price includes 25% Danish VAT. Travel and accommodation is not included.
Each Academy is limited to 25 participants to make sure that everyone’s questions can be addressed and so that we can adapt the content to your needs and interests.
We know plans can change. Please note our cancellation policy:
- Cancellation up to 2 months before the Academy: 100% refund
- Cancellation up to 1 month before the Academy: 50% refund
- Cancellations received after that date are non refundable, but the ticket can be transferred to another person.
Sign up below to be notified of future academies in 2020.