Please note that the conference and the workshops take place in two different venues.
The workshops on Friday May 18, 2018 take place at Dare2 Mansion, which has some of the coolest and most creative training facilities we’ve seen anywhere. The address is Vermundsgade 13-15, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
Transportation to the venues and parking
There is excellent public transportation all over Copenhagen. Google maps is great for planning your trip by train, metro or bus to either venue.
Of course, the fastest and most Danish way to get there would be to rent a bike. There are numerous bike shops that provide rental bikes and a city bike program as well.
If you arrive by car, there are limited parking options for each venue: Marketenderiet has limited street parking. Payment for parking in paid areas is handled via EasyPark app/sms (area 4211). Please always check the signs where you park.
For Dare2 Mansion, there is limited paid parking on the street. Payment for parking is handled via EasyPark, ParkPark, Parkman app / Parking meter (area 3000).
Please come early
Both days will start on time as announced in the program. If all participants arrive to register 5 minutes before the starting time, we’re in trouble 🙂 So please come early, enjoy a leisurely morning cup of tea/coffee and a croissant and maybe meet some of the other participants.
On Friday May 18 there are 4 half-day workshops, 2 to choose between in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. If you’re joining us for the workshops, you can choose which workshops here:
If you originally bought a ticket for the conference only but have changed your mind, it’s not too late – you can buy a workshop ticket here.
Lunch is included on both days. There will be a vegetarian option. If you have other dietary restrictions/allergies let us know by May 7 at the latest.
There will also be tea/coffee/water and fruit available throughout both days.
The event has the same dress code as they do at Google: You must wear clothes 🙂 Wear what makes you happy and comfortable.
You don’t need to bring a printed ticket – we have your name on the guest list and look forward to checking you in.
Staying in Copenhagen
There are many great options for staying in Copenhagen. Here are some hotels that we can recommend from least expensive to more pricey:
- Wakeup Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Island
- Guldsmeden Hotels
- Hotel Kong Arthur
- Tivoli Hotel
- Hotel Skt. Petri
Both venues are fairly central, so all of these hotels will be convenient.
Things to see/do/eat in Copenhagen
Copenhagen has amazing food and many great sights. We’ve collected some of our favorites here, in case you have some free time.
- Our favorite burger places: Halifax and Gasoline Grill
- Best sushi rolls in town: Sachi Sushi
- Best darn pizza in town: Behov Pizza
- Seafood: Kødbyens Fiskebar, Fishmarket
- Danish cuisine: Pony, Ida Davidsen
- Restaurants with good vegetarian options: Atlas Bar, Riz Raz
- For a great brunch: Laundromat Café, Kaffe og Møller
- Weekend brunch: Sult, Toldboden
- Going all out: Geranium (if you can get a table – they have 3 Michelin stars)
Fun things to do
- Take a kayak tour of the Copenhagen canals – or a canal boat tour
- Visit Christiania
- Do a free walking tour
- Rent a bicycle and see the city like a native
- A visit to Tivoli – a beautiful amusement park right in the city
- A visit to Bakken – the world’s oldest still operating amusement park, just outside the city
Ask us anything
Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.