This session gives leaders the knowledge and tools they need to make their people happy at work. And it doesn’t take much. Happiness at work is not about raises, bonuses, perks and promotions – it comes from simple, effective actions that any leader ought to know and do.
Similarly, it’s important for leaders themselves to be happy at work. Unhappy managers make their employees miserable, have a harder time reaching their goals and are more prone to stress and illness.
We do these sessions for experienced leaders as well as for new managers and we’ve done them for both top executives, middle managers or mixed groups.
The sessions gives executives and managers everything they need to start creating a happier and more productive workplace, including:
- Knowledge about happiness at work based on the latest research.
- Specific tools they can start using right away. We try several of those tools as part of the session.
- The energy and will to actually make a change.
- A great, positive shared experience.
The exact contents depend on your group’s needs and interest. We will go through the most important points about happiness at work and give participants a solid grounding on the topic. Contents include:
- What is happiness at work?
- What makes employees happy at work – and no, it’s not raises, bonuses and perks.
- Why happy companies make more money.
- The most pernicious myths about happiness at work,
- What makes us unhappy at work and how to avoid it.
- How leaders stay happy at work.
- Simple tools leaders can use to make their employees happier.
- How you get your employees to take responsibility for their own happiness at work.
- As soon as you make the booking we will send you a confirmation so we have all the practical details and pricing confirmed.
- We will arrange a telephone conference where we can learn more about the audience, the current situation of the workplace and what participants should ideally take away.
- We can also measure the participants’ happiness at work with an online survey. The survey only takes 2 minutes to complete and is 100% anonymous and confidential. It gives us an insight into the strengths and challenges of the group and helps us further tailor the content. We will show the results as part of the session. You can see a sample survey here.
- The day after the session we will send you all materials, including slides, videos and a selection of relevant links/articles. All of this can be shared freely with participants and it’s important that you pass it on to them as soon as possible.
- A week after the event we will arrange a telephone conference where we will give suggestions to how your workplace can act to follow up on the session.
- 2-3 months after the event we can measure participants’ happiness at work again using the same survey to see how much it has gone up.
More than just a speech/workshop
You get much more than just the session. We will help you make sure that the participants gain the most possible and have everything they need to act on it.
All of this is included in the price for the session.
About the session
Group size: No upper limit.
Duration: Can be held as a keynote (1-2 hours) or a workshop (4-8 hours).
Said by our clients
“Excellent, the message was clear and you really reached the group. I could not be happier.”
I want to thank your for the “Leading With Happiness” workshop last week. I now have a team of managers who are so energized they are almost “dangerous”.